Job Description: Operations Administration – Full Time
If you like teamwork, you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where every day is different than the one before, you have previous administrative support experience, you are organized autonomous and able to manage priorities, this may be the position you have been looking for.
- Dogwood Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office environment
- Proficient with computers and business writing
- Attention to detail is critical
- Well organized with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative, solution focused approach
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
- College diploma or secretarial diploma an asset but not required
Duties May Include:
- Perform a broad range of aviation administrative duties to support the Operations Team
- Data entry, maintaining, and tracking records
- Answering phones, responding to inquiries
- Assisting the operations team with flight crew briefings
- Maintain communication with team members, and other departments to respond to flight schedule changes, and irregular operations situations
- Coordinating packages for flight crew
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com no later than July 5, 2019.
Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
We thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.