Position: Administrative Assistant – Full Time
Reports to: Flight Operations Administration Manager
Central Mountain Air is looking for an energetic, proactive person to join the team in the position of Administrative Assistant. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where every day is different than the one before, you have previous administrative support experience, you are organized and able to manage priorities this may be an opportunity you have been looking for.
Central Mountain Air provides employee travel benefits for flights regionally, nationally and internationally along with extended health benefits. We provide a supportive, flexible work environment that offers a healthy work-life balance.
This position is based at our airport office in Smithers, BC. Our Administrative Assistants perform a broad range of aviation administrative duties in support of our management team.
- Perform a broad range of aviation administrative duties in support of the management team
- Contribute to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of internal records and databases, including flight schedules, web-site content and web-based training programs
- Review and prepare documents, reports, manuals and other correspondence ensuring correct format, content, grammar, and spelling, and make edits as necessary
- Review and edit time-sensitive correspondence
- Clear effective communication with Department Managers within the company
- Take minutes and create agendas for meetings
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all interactions.
- Promote a culture of safety
- Stay current on administrative and office management best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel at least at an intermediate level (preference given to those with advanced level training or work experience)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Experience in establishing and maintaining databases
- Attention to detail is critical
- Well organized with the ability to work independently
- A positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration would be an asset
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.