Position: Administrative Assistant – Full Time
Reports to: Operation Manager
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel at least at an intermediate level (preference given to those with advanced level training or work experience)
• Experience in establishing and maintaining databases
• Attention to detail is critical
• Well organized with the ability to work independently
• Post-secondary education in Business Administration would be an asset.
• Perform a broad range of aviation administrative duties to support the management team.
• Contribute to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of internal records and databases, including flight schedules, company training files, web-site content and web-based training programs.
• Clear communication with Department Managers within the company
• Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.