ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – FLIGHT OPERATIONS
Position: Flight Operations – Administrative Assistant Full Time
If you enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment, are a resourceful problem solver who can make good decisions quickly, you have previous administrative support experience, are organized and able to manage priorities the position of Flight Operations Administrative Assistant may be an opportunity you have been looking for.
Central Mountain Air provide a supportive, flexible work environment that offers a healthy work-life balance. Team members are covered by an excellent group insurance package which includes extended health benefits. We also have travel benefits for flights regionally, nationally and internationally.
This position is based in our Operations office at the Smithers, BC airport. Our Administrative Assistants perform a broad range of aviation administrative duties in support of our management team.
- Perform a broad range of aviation administrative duties in support of the Operations team
- Contribute to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of internal records and databases, including flight schedules, web-site content and web-based training programs
- Clear effective communication with all departments within the company
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all interactions.
- Promote a culture of safety
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel at least at an intermediate level (preference given to those with advanced level training or work experience)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Experience in establishing and maintaining library and information services
- Organization and attention to details are critical
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexible to varying work schedule including weekends
- A positive can do attitude.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .Be sure to include the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.