Central Mountain Air is looking for full time licensed Engineers M1, M2 for our Smithers BC Maintenance base.
Transport Canada Certified AME License M1, M2
Experience on aircraft type:Dash 8, Dornier or Beach 1900 an asset
For Engineer and Apprentice
Ability to legally work in Canada
Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RIAC
Flexible to varying work schedule including weekends
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Are a team player
Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Include but are not limited to:
- Conducting planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
- Inspecting, servicing and maintaining spare parts inventory
- Completion of paperwork – completely and accurately.
- Assisting with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.