Position: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Full Time Vancouver, BC (YVR) and Calgary, AB (YYC) Bases
Reports to: The Base Engineer
Central Mountain Air is a BC owned and locally operated company celebrating 30 years of service and counting. We are a team committed to excellence in safety, service, aircraft maintenance, reliable flight operations, and a travel experience we would expect for ourselves and for our family.
We take pride in connecting the communities we serve, offering scheduled services connecting communities in BC and Alberta to larger centers and provide charter service throughout Western Canada.
CMA has maintenance bases in Vancouver, Calgary, and Smithers.
Job Requirements Engineer:
- Transport Canada Certified AME License
- Experience on aircraft type: Dash 8, Dornier or Beach 1900 an asset
- Ability to legally work in Canada
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RIAC
- Safety oriented
- Flexible to varying work schedule including night shift
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are a team player
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Job Responsibilities Engineer:
Include but are not limited to:
- Conducting planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
- Inspecting, servicing and maintaining spare parts inventory
- Completion of paperwork – completely and accurately.
- Assisting with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.