- Most Scheduled flights from communities served by Central Mountain Air depart from the Main terminals.
- Airports with specific locations info see the information below:
Vancouver (YVR) – South Terminal
Vancouver International Airport | South Terminal
4440 Cowley Crescent, Richmond BC V7B 1B8
Central Mountain Air utilizes the South Terminal located at the Vancouver International Airport. Known for its ease of use and convenience, the South Terminal has become a favourite with travelers trying to avoid the congestion of the Main Terminal. Parking is also conveniently located across from the South Terminal Building
Amenities include a gift shop, licensed restaurant, staffed National Car Rental kiosk, taxis just steps away from baggage claim, and more!
Free WiFi service available; open your browser to see YVR’s Welcome Page, then you’re a click away from YVR.ca and the internet.
Airport South Info http://www.yvr.ca/en/passengers/flights/airport-south
YVR INTER Terminal Shuttle Service
Central Mountain Air is pleased to offer complimentary shuttle service between the South Terminal and Main Terminal.
Pick-up and Drop off Locations
- South Terminal: outside the arrival doors at the south end of the building
- International Terminal Building (ITB): exit the international arrival doors and go to Pillar #3
- Domestic Terminal Building (DTB): arrivals level 2 (exit the doors by carousel #6)
The shuttle does not pick-up or drop-off at the float-plane terminal. Please contact your float-plane operator to discuss transportation.
Please be mindful of Minimum Connecting Times when connecting to/from other airlines.
Please collect all of your baggage prior to boarding the shuttle
When planning your connection, please consider the following:
- Average trip time between Main and South Terminals is 15 minutes
- Check-in times for your departing airline flight
- Passengers utilizing the shuttle service from the Main (North) Terminal should be available to take a shuttle to the South Terminal at least 1 hour prior to their flight departure from the South Terminal
- Depending on your connection time between flights, it may be necessary for you to hire a taxi to ensure
timely check-in for you flight
- YVR South Terminal Shuttle operation & Central Mountain Air accepts no responsibility or liability for flight connections
Shuttle schedules are subject to change without notice.
To Airport South http://www.yvr.ca/en/passengers/transportation/airport-south
Canada Line, Car Rental and Parking
Did you know that once boarded, it only takes 25 minutes to reach one of three downtown Vancouver stations? Those stations are Yaletown-Roundhouse, Vancouver City Centre, and Waterfront (terminus).
There are two ways to reach the Canada Line from the South Terminal:
*Translink’s C92 shuttle picks up in front of the West Coast Fishing Club just beside the South Terminal. Note that it does not operate on Sundays, but as schedules are subject to change please check out Translink’s Trip Planner for up-to-date information.
If you travel frequently by transit, be sure to order or register for a Compass Card.
National Car & Truck Rental
Vancouver Airport – South Terminal (YVRS06)
4440 Cowley Cresent
Richmond BC V7B 1B8
Hours: Mon-Fri: 0700 – 1800, Sat-Sun: 0815 – 1715
The above hours and contact information have been provided by National and are subject to change
Parking at YVR’s South Terminal
Main Lot: $3.50/hourly or $10.50/day
Overflow Lot: $3.00/hourly or $8.50/daily
*Weekly rate not available.
Parking is administered by the YVR Airport Authority, and prices are subject to change without notice. Please visit YVR’s parking page for the latest information.
Regular scheduled flights operate from the Calgary International Airport, located on the Departures Level between doors 7 and 8.
Regular scheduled flights operate from the Edmonton International Airport, located on the Departures Level, door 25.’’