Position: Customer Service & Administration, Charter Department – Prince George
The Central Mountain Air team is growing and we are looking for a motivated and energetic person to join our team in the Charter Department.
The successful candidate will have excellent office administration and customer service skills. We are looking for someone who is organize, has the ability to multitask, and manages their time effectively. This position is based at our airport office in Prince George. You will be working on the charter side of our operation which is a fast-paced environment where a high level of professionalism is expected at all times.
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Communicate Charter advisory emails with customers and company operations.
- Prepare charter quotes
- Coordinate charter logistics, assist with operations and liaison between company operations and clients
- Provide passenger check in for charters operations
- Monitoring the progress of the flight from beginning to end.
- Promote a culture of safety.
- High school diploma
- Minimum two years’ experience in an office setting and two years in customer service
- The ability to communicate with an advanced level of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of airline operations is not required but would be considered an asset.
- Confident communicator both oral and written and have excellent interpersonal skills,
- Friendly, service oriented attitude
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision or direction
- Able to work to tight time constraints, under pressure, with the ability to manage priorities and conflicting demands
- Proven ability to effectively handle diverse and challenging situations with poise and diplomacy
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Conditions of Employment Include:
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- A clear criminal background check, must be able to obtain and maintain a Restricted Airport Identification Card (RAIC)
- Must be flexible to work shift which may include morning, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.