Central Mountain Air is pleased to support charities and non-profit organizations in the 16 communities we serve throughout British Columbia and Alberta. We provide in-kind (non-cash) donations by offering complimentary confirmed flights within our network. The flight donations we provide can be auctioned or raffled to raise funds.
Requests for complimentary flights can be made by completing the online application form below. Please do not contact us by phone to request a donation. CMA strives to support community focused organizations and events. We are unable to support the following donation requests:
- Financial support or cash donations
- Individuals seeking assistance for personal travel or sponsorship
- Religious organizations or events, unless they are engaged in a significant project benefiting an entire community
- Political organizations, candidates or events
- Individuals or groups seeking donated or sponsored travel to conferences, school trips, training or learning programs, humanitarian trips, reunions/anniversaries, contests or competitions
- Organizations or events taking place outside of CMA’s network
Due to the high volume of requests received, we require applications to be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event date. Furthermore, we have a limited yearly budget and regret that we cannot fulfill all donation requests.
Important: Please note that flight vouchers must pay for the Airport Improvement Fee (AIF), Air Transportation Security Charge (ATSC), Airport/Fuel Surcharge and NAV Canada Surcharge (NAV fees) and applicable GST for these charges at the time of booking using a credit card.