The health and safety of our customers and employees is our main priority. We are working closely with various authorities and partners to ensure our employees are informed and taking all the precautions we can to protect our customers.
All CMA aircraft cabins are being sanitized above the standards set out in the six-page Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) recommendations for aircraft. In-line with the PHAC Advisory, CMA is conducting a deep aircraft cleaning at every station stop. An example of how CMA is going beyond the scope of the PHAC Notice is overnight grooming – CMA is conducting deep cleans of all aircraft surfaces beyond the scope of the PHAC Notice. Personal protection is being provided to all flight crews to accomplish these additional duties, plus infection control kits are on each aircraft.
Worry-Free Bookings | Itinerary Changes
With concerns in the marketplace regarding COVID-19 we want you to have the confidence to make your travel plans knowing you may make changes without change fees to reservations with the following parameters:
- Booking Period: March 5 – May 3, 2020
- For Travel: Through June 30, 2020
- Changes Must be Made: 24 hours before departure
- Re-book Period: Through the end of the loaded schedule (currently October 31st, 2020), or you can cancel your flight and take a 12-month future flight credit.
- Fare difference applies
- Applies to all fare categories
- Does not apply to codeshare or interline flight segments on Air Canada or WestJet (the change policies of those airlines applies)
To Book or Make Itinerary Changes
To book online, return to our home page, or for itinerary changes phone 1-888-865-8585.
Call Centre Hours
- Sunday to Thursday: 8AM to 4PM PT
- Friday to Saturday: Closed
From the Government of Canada [More].