Job Description: Crew Scheduler
Reports to: Flight Operations Administration Manager
The Central Mountain Air team is looking for an energetic, proactive person with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently to join our Crew Scheduler team.
Central Mountain Air provides employee travel benefits for flights regionally, nationally and internationally along with extended health benefits. We provide a supportive, flexible work environment that offers a healthy work-life balance.
This position is based at our airport office in Smithers, BC. Crew Schedulers work on the flight side of our operation which is a fast-paced environment where a high level of professionalism is expected at all times. The successful candidate must be able multitask, managing their time effectively and always be focusing on safety.
- Ensure full complement of crewmembers for all scheduled and non-scheduled flights
- Reroute/reschedule crewmembers, coordinating for optimum utilization, as a result of irregular operations, mechanical, weather, sick calls, crew legalities, etc., in compliance with all applicable policies and procedures and update the system accordingly
- Maintain effective communication with pilots and other departments as required
- Book airline reservations and hotel accommodations for crewmembers
- Review crewmembers shift trade requests
- Provide assistance with payroll reconciliation regarding crewmember adjustments
- Monitor and keep detailed records
- Promote a culture of safety
- Provide clerical support
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be able to work rotating shifts (including weekend coverage)
- Must be able to work extended hours with minimum advance notice in the event of delays, etc.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- MS Office, Word and Excel experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com .Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.