Prince George, BC
Position: Part Time Customer Service Agent – Prince George Base
Reports to: Airports Manager
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekend coverage
- Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC
- Greet and check-in passengers, taking reservations and handling payments as necessary
- Processing baggage and cargo
- Respond to passenger inquiries, gate operations and flight closure
- Assist passengers with disabilities or special needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all Applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.