JOB DESCRIPTION: Part Time Customer Service Agent
Reports to: Airports Manager, Alberta
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekend coverage
- Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC (security clearance required)
- Previous airline or aviation experience an asset.
- Greet and check in passengers, taking reservations and handling payments as necessary
- Processing baggage and cargo
- Respond to passenger inquiries, gate operations and flight closure
- Assist passengers with disabilities or special needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all Applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.