Job Description: Part Time Customer Service Agent
Reports to: Airports Manager
- Superior customer service skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekend coverage
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC pass
- Ability to lift heavy baggage
- Greet and check-in passengers, taking reservation and handling payment as necessary
- Processing baggage and cargo
- Respond to passenger inquiries, gate operations and flight closure
- Assist passengers with disabilities or special needs
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.