Position: Customer Service Agent – Part Time, Temporary
Reports to: Airport Manager
- Superior customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts and weekend coverage
- Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC (security clearance required).
- Greet and check-in passengers, taking reservations and handling payment as necessary
- Processing baggage and cargo
- Respond to passenger inquiries, gate operations and flight closure
- Assist passengers with disabilities or special needs
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is temporary for Leave Coverage. Duration of the position is approx 3 months with possibility of an extension and/or permanent position.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.