Customer Service Agent – Vancouver Airport
Job Description: Part Time Customer Service Agent
Reports to: Airport Manager
- Superior customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekend and split shift coverage
- Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC
- Check in and greet passengers, taking reservations and handling payments (when necessary)
- Processing baggage and cargo
- Respond to passenger inquiries, gate operations and flight closure
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates are invited to Email their resume to: email@example.com Please be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.