FLIGHT DISPATCHER (CAREER & TIER 2 PILOTS)
Job Description: Flight Dispatcher – Type “B” Dispatch Operation
Reports to: Operations Manager
• Completed the two Ministry of Transport exams.
• Hold a valid radio license.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• Effective communication skills.
• Sound decision making skills.
• The desire to relocate to a small community.
• Responsible for flight planning.
• Responsible for flight following.
• Responsible for weather briefings.
• Maintain effective communication between Flight Crew, Scheduling and Maintenance departments.
• Other duties as required by the Operations Manager.
Applications by Fax: (250) 847-3744 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org are acceptable.
Please note that resumes for this position are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.