At Central Mountain Air, we are committed to providing you with a safe travel experience. To achieve this, we are following all relevant health authorities and best demonstrated practices in the aviation industry. To ensure we meet this commitment while you are travelling during these unprecented times; your can expect the following from our team.
Aircraft Cleaning and Sanitization
- Expanded aircraft sanitization before passengers embark the aircraft, including at every turn point
- Nightly aircraft sanitization where all CMA aircraft cabins are being sanitized above the standards set out in the six-page Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) recommendations
- The air used to pressurize an aircraft is constantly being refreshed by clean outside air. This makes the aircraft cabin environment more safe than a typical office environment.
- We recommend utilizing our on-line check in feature to minimize contact at the airport
- For your safety, and that of our employees, we require our flight crews to wear masks whenever safely and operationally possible.
How you can help
- Please do not travel if you are sick or unwell. Our Flexible Change and Cancellation Policy will help with this situation.
- Transport Canada requires that all passengers have a non-medical mask or face covering to cover their mouth and nose during travel. All passengers must be in possession of their own face mask or non-medical mask. Failure to have one could result in a denial of boarding
- Practice social distancing requirements while in the airport, boarding and deplaning
- Bring your personal size (under 100ml) hand sanitizer onboard with you