HR Recruiter – Smithers, BC
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you know what it takes to find the right person for the right opportunity in an organization? Do you have the ability to read people, to recognize natural talents? Do you thrive in a fast paced, fun, and high volume environment? If so, this may be an opportunity made for you! This position will give you valuable corporate recruiting experience where you get to be a part of the growth & success!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Writing effective job descriptions
- Sourcing and vetting talent • Interviewing prospective candidates
- Administering the hiring process.
- Deliver a positive experience to all candidates and other stakeholders
What You Bring To The Table:
- Recruitment and selection knowledge
- Effective decision maker with sound judgement
- Strong organizational and time management ability, works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator, strong listening skills with the genuine desire to help others
- Effectively builds relationships and maintains a network
- Innovative ideas and approaches for Talent Acquisition
- Able to travel as required
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
- 1-3 years of Recruiting experience
- Post-secondary education, with a strong preference for Human Resource Management or Business education
- Experience and knowledge of basic HR functions
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition best practices and industry trends
What You’ll Get In Return:
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Fast Paced, Innovative Environment
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com please indicate the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.