Information Technology Department – Smithers, BC
Information Technology Support Technician (Full Time)
Reports to: Randy Bell, IT Manager
- Training and experience an asset
- A+, Network+ certifications an asset.
- Experience supporting Windows and Microsoft Office suites.
- Exposure to network hardware including routers and firewalls.
- Exposure to Pervasive, Microsoft SQL and Access databases.
- Ability to deal courteously and tactfully with others
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- A willingness to travel and provide rotational after-hours on-call support
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Support Windows system, computer hardware, software, peripherals and smartphones
- Provide support to computer users; answer enquiries and solve application and hardware related problems on-site, remotely and over the phone.
- Administer local and wide area network systems including setup, maintenance and support
- Support Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012, server hardware and applications.
- Maintain corporate websites
- Other duties as required by manager
Interested candidates are invited to apply no later than July 15, 2014 to:
Applications by Fax: (250) 847-3744 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org are acceptable.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an
Interview will be contacted.