EDMONTON, AB (YEG)
Central Mountain Air is looking for licensed M2 Engineer with Dash 8 Endorsement for contract work in Edmonton AB.
- Transport Canada Certified AME License M2 with Dash 8 Endorsement
- Ability to legally work in Canada
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RIAC
- Safety oriented
- Will be working a Monday to Friday schedule
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are a team player
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Include but are not limited to:
- Conducting planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
- Completion of paperwork – completely and accurately.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com please indicate the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.