EDMONTON, AB (YEG)
Central Mountain Air is looking for full time licensed M1, M2 Engineers for work in our new Edmonton maintenance base.
Benefits of being part of CMA’s team include:
Competitive compensation – Excellent benefits package – Group RRSP – Renowned inclusive team atmosphere – Career advancement opportunities – Work/Life Balance – Travel Benefits.
- Transport Canada Certified AME License M2 or M1
- Experience on Dash 8 or Beach 1900 aircraft preferable
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RIAC
- Safety oriented
- Flexible to varying work schedule including night shift
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are a team player
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Conducting planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
- Completion of paperwork – completely and accurately.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com Be sure to include the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.