Employment Type: Full-time Permanent, Location: Calgary
Central Mountain Air is a privately owned company celebrating 30 years of service and counting. We are a team committed to excellence in safety, service, aircraft maintenance, reliable flight operations, and a travel experience we would expect for ourselves and for our family.
We are a team of approximately 275 and we take pride in connecting the communities we serve, offering scheduled services connecting communities in BC and Alberta to larger centers and provide charter service throughout Western Canada.
Central Mountain Air (CMA) is looking for an energetic, self-initiator to drive its digital capabilities and performance. If you have digital experience and IT knowledge combined with a desire to have a high impact, this position may be for you.
We provide a supportive, flexible work environment that offers a healthy work-life balance. Team members are covered by an excellent group insurance package which includes extended health benefits. We also have travel benefits for flights regionally, nationally and internationally.
This position will be responsible for successfully stewarding a CMA website re-design and implementation. The person will also be accountable for ensuring CMA’s digital brand objectives and on-line channels capture their optimal channel share at the lowest cost. The successful candidate will also be responsible for driving CMA’s self-serve initiatives that optimize capability concerning revenue, cost and customer satisfaction. The Digital Marketing and Service Specialist will leverage analytics data and competitive intelligence research to shape plans and drive data-driven business decisions. Also, the position will be accountable for leading on-going web development and associated IT development, with guidance to contractors as necessary.
- Input into a digital strategy and development of a plan for a re-designed flyCMA.com and customer self-service capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and partners to facilitate the design and execution of CMA’s product and service strategy across all of CMA’s digital channels (i.e. website, mobile, and self-serve). Planning, execution and coordination of resources to ensure the required IT integration will be in scope.
- Lead the UX/Design evolution and on-going improvement.
- Work with commercial resources to support the digital components of the brand, retail campaigns, and revenue targets.
- Degree in business, marketing or IT, or other related combination of education and experience.
- Two years’ experience digital (omni-channel) and e-commerce environment.
- Experience in designing websites, digital marketing and channel strategy, web analytics and user behaviours experience.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing and optimization.
- Knowledge of social media marketing, email/CRM and display advertising and SEM/SEO.
- Previous experience in an airline or travel environment is a definite asset.
- Ideally has led project teams; a professional project management designation would be an asset.
- Ideally has experience in Financial Analysis.
- Ideally previous experience managing a matrix organization.
- A self-starter that is relentless to continuously improve the web and mobile capabilities.
- Ensures clear expectations for themselves and others, assuming high levels of accountability, uses business and financial acumen to create value and drive profitability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Relationship-building skills and collaboration approach. Has a demonstrated ability to build partnerships based on strong, respectful relationships – with leaders, human resources professionals, and employee representatives to ensure the creation and maintenance of a positive, productive, and engaging environment.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com Be sure to include the position you are applying for in the email subject line. Closing date for applications is April 3, 2020.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.