Ramp Agent (Part Time)
Successful applicant will have:
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekend coverage
- Must be able to obtain and retain a YYC RAIC and AVOP drivers License
- Previous positions with leadership responsibilities an asset
- Handling passenger baggage and cargo while adhering to all ramp/airside methods and standards.
- Marshalling aircraft in and out of the ramp area safely
- Operating and positioning all airside equipment
- Performing basic baggage equipment maintenance checks
- Assisting passengers with disabilities during deplaning and enplaning
- Coordinate aircraft de-icing
- Preparing, loading and unloading baggage from the aircraft
- Ship and receiving cargo
- Communicating load counts to flight crews
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 70 lbs/32 kg
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications may be sent to: email@example.com
Central Mountain Air thanks all Applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.