Position: Ramp Agent – Vancouver Base
Reports to: YVR Airport Manager
• Basic computer skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Ability to work flexible hours (including weekend coverage)
• Must be able to obtain and retain a YVR RAIC and AVOP drivers License
• Must have a valid BC drivers license or transferrable license (“N” license at minimum)
• Previous positions with leadership responsibilities an asset
• Handling passenger baggage and cargo while adhering to all ramp/airside methods and standards.
• Marshalling aircraft in and out of the ramp area safely
• Operating and positioning all airside equipment
• Performing basic baggage equipment maintenance checks
• Assisting passengers with disabilities during deplaning and enplaning
• Coordinate aircraft de-icing
• Preparing, loading and unloading baggage from the aircraft
• Ship and receiving cargo
• Communicating load counts to flight crews
• Ability to repetitively lift up to 70 lbs/32 kg
• Other duties as assigned
Applications may be sent to email@example.com be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.