ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Central Mountain Air is searching for dynamic, positive and out of the box thinkers with a proven background in Customer Service and problem solving to join our team as a Reservations Agent (RA) in our Contact Centre located in Smithers BC. This position is part time.
As an RA, your positive outlook to any problem and ability to present options are what allow you to create an exceptional Customer Care experience with every interaction.
The Reservations Agent role is comprised of working in an office setting for extended periods of time in a cubicle while answering telephone calls and fielding passenger concerns before they are escalated. Your keen interest in resolving a concern before it becomes an issue is what sets you apart and will make your days fly by!
As a Reservation Agent, you will:
- Provide a stress-free and positive experience by anticipating guest needs and provide genuine, customized service for every customer call.
- Utilize our web-based reservations tool to facilitate any booking inquiries, routing changes or modifications as per customer requests.
- Handle questions not only from passengers, but Travel Agents and our own CMA bases and other departments with tact and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ensure Central Mountain Air policies and procedures are followed in line with the rules and regulations of governing bodies (i.e. Transport Canada) and our own Domestic Tariff.
- Organize the timely communication of changes or cancellations to flight times or routing to affected passengers.
- Assist in monitoring the Reservations email queue and ensuring all requests are handled within 24 hours.
- Handle concerns with empathy and solve guest challenges with empowerment.
- Cross-train on several interconnecting system applications to assist in refining our work-flow processes and monitor reservations booked through different sources.
- Be a driver for change and assist with documenting processes as they are established.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to teamwork in a friendly and caring atmosphere
The ideal candidate will possess these essential qualifications and skills:
- A positive and passionate personality, with the natural ability to communicate with people.
- Proven experience in a customer service industry, with no less than 2 years’ experience in a guest facing role.
- A demonstrated proficiency with computers, and recent experience working within a Windows based software environment.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Personal flexibility to work a variety of shifts which includes early mornings, days, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- An ability to multitask in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
- A professional, well-groomed appearance.
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written (fluency in another language will be considered an asset)
The Contact Centre is the ‘hub’ of communications for many interconnecting parts of our organization and as such we are looking for a dynamic individual keen to spread their wings and fly with CMA! We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Applications may be email to email@example.com please be sure to indicate the position you are applying for.
Applications for this position are now being accepted, closing date is July 21, 2019.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.