Position: Stores Keeper (Full Time) – Calgary Base
- Based in Calgary, AB
- Reports to the Base Engineer
The storekeeper will perform the simplest to the most complex of the department’s operations in order to receive, inspect, order, store and issue a wide variety of material and engine parts. Will also perform related and general duties.
- High School Diploma or training in a field related to the position
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience occupying similar functions
- Experience in hazardous materials handling/shipping and knowledge of customs documentation (an asset)
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding ability in managing priorities
- Sense of initiative, solution oriented, and able to work in a fast and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, English (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekend coverage
- Must be able to obtain and retain Airport RAIC
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Safety oriented
- Valid forklift license (an asset)
- Good physical condition: must be able to load, unload, sort, and move materials weighing over 50 pounds manually
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Responsible for the receiving, shipping, and inspection of aircraft parts
- Ensure that all receiving and shipping records, logs, and documentation comply with company Policy Manual and Transport Canada regulations
- Conduct internal inventory audits
- Review material shelf life reports and inventory
- Review tool calibration reports and tool calibration dates
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com . Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.