Position: Records Clerk – Full Time – Smithers Airport
Position has rotating schedule including weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent record-keeping skills for digital and non-digital files
- Attention to detail is critical
- The ability to learn quickly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and ability to work independently as required.
- Record items in the computerized tracking system
- Contribute to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of internal records and databases
- Filing, retrieving and maintaining hard copies and digital files of documents
- Produce month-end reports
- Maintain communication with team members, and with other departments within the company
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com by February 14, 2019. Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.