Job Description: Part Time Customer Service / Ramp Agent
Reports to: Airport Manager
- Superior customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts and weekend coverage
- Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC.
- Check in and greet passengers, taking reservations and handling payments (when necessary)
- Respond to passenger inquiries, gate operations and flight closure
- Assisting passengers with disabilities during deplaning and enplaning
- Handling passenger baggage and cargo, loading and unloading baggage from the aircraft while adhering to all ramp/airside methods and standards.
- Marshalling aircraft in and out of the ramp area safely
- Coordinate aircraft de-icing
- Responsible for grooming aircraft
- Communicating load counts to flight crews
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 70 lbs/32 kg
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com .Be sure to include the position you are applying for.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.