Please direct all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pilot Requirements
- Licensed AME, Dash 8 Experience – Vancouver, BC
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Calgary, AB
- Flight Dispatch – Smithers, BC
- Ramp Handler – Vancouver, BC
- SMS Administrator – Smithers, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Vancouver, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Edmonton, AB
- Customer Service Agent/Ramp – Kamloops, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Smithers, BC
- Marketing Specialist – Digital & Traditional – Smithers, BC
Central Mountain Air offers scheduled, charter and freight services in western Canada and, into the United States, and, we currently have several bases of operation in British Columbia and Alberta. Central Mountain Air is dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable, and on-time travel experience to all our passengers.
We employ over 300 employees throughout western Canada. You can expect a company which values commitment and provides a secure environment for long term employment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees, including the following:
- Extended Health Care
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- Company Pension Plan
Central Mountain Air offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Become part of a strong and dynamic team!
For more information about our career opportunities and minimum qualifications, click on any of the positions listed above.