Please direct all resumes to: email@example.com
Central Mountain Air is a BC owned and locally operated company celebrating 30 years of service and counting. We are a team committed to excellence in safety, service, aircraft maintenance, reliable flight operations, and a travel experience we would expect for ourselves and for our family.
We take pride in connecting the communities we serve, offering scheduled services connecting communities in BC and Alberta to larger centers and provide charter service throughout Western Canada.
Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Pilot Requirements
- Beech 1900 Captains and First Officers
- Flight Dispatch – Smithers, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Vancouver, BC
- Ramp Agent – Vancouver, BC
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Apprentice – Vancouver, BC
- Reservations Agent – Smithers, BC
- Ramp Agent – Calgary,AB
- Customer Service/Ramp Agent – Kamloops, BC
Benefits of being part of CMA’s team include:
- A renowned inclusive team atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
- Enhancements to federal labour code standards including:
- Vacation, up to 5 weeks
- 2 additional statutory holidays recognized
- Travel privileges for employees and eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package provided for full time and part time with benefits team members including:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Employee life insurance
- Group RRSP for retirement planning
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We employ over 300 team members and we invite you to join our team. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate the positon you are applying for.
For more information about our current career opportunities click on any of the positions listed above.