Please direct all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Mountain Air is a BC owned and locally operated company celebrating 30 years of service and counting. We are a team committed to excellence in safety, service, aircraft maintenance, reliable flight operations, and a travel experience we would expect for ourselves and for our family.
We take pride in connecting the communities we serve, offering scheduled services connecting communities in BC and Alberta to larger centers and provide charter service throughout Western Canada.
Benefits of being part of CMA’s team include:
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Pilot Requirements – we are currently recruiting for Dash 8 and Beech 1900 Captains and First Officers
- Flight Dispatch – Smithers, BC
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Vancouver, BC
- Beech 1900 Captains and First Officers
- Dash 8 Captains and First Officers
- Dornier 328 Captains and First Officers
- Northern Thunderbird Air Beech 350 Captains and First Officers
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Calgary, AB
- Customer Service Agent – Vancouver, BC
- Operations Administration Smithers, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Prince George, BC
- Administrative Assistant – Smithers, BC
- Crew Scheduler – Smithers, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Quesnel, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Terrace, BC
- Customer Service/Ramp Agent – Calgary, AB
- HR Recruiter – Smithers,BC
- Maintenance Control Coordinator – Smithers, BC
- Customer Service Agent – Fort St John, BC
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We employ over 300 team members and we invite you to join our team. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com please indicate the positon you are applying for.
For more information about our current career opportunities click on any of the positions listed above.